- For external use only.
- Do not allow children to use or handle this device without adult supervision.
- There have been isolated reports of blood pressure being lowered by cranial electrical stimulators, so care should be taken while using the device with high blood pressure medications.
- Do not wear the device near an MRI or other sensitive medical equipment such as an EEG.
- The device may affect the normal function of sensitive medical electrical equipment.
- Do not store the device on or near a microwave or any electrical or electromagnetic devices.
- Do not leave the device on or near any heat producing surfaces (including a car dashboard) or in a wet or moist area such as a bathroom.
- If you discover or suspect that you are pregnant, discontinue using the device immediately.
- If you are fitted with a pacemaker or other implanted device, do not wear the device below the neck or above the belt-line.